Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stourhead Gardens and Stonehenge




On the way home from Bath we stopped at Stourhead Gardens and Stonehenge. First stop was the gardens. These gardens were created as an 18th century Disney World. As you walk around this man made lake and paths you are surprised at the unique designs hidden throughout. We ended with a fab lunch of pan seared scallops and homemade apple strudel ice cream.

Visiting Stonehenge was one of my favorite things from the weekend. Such a mystery and I got to witness it with my own two eyes, how surreal. It was beautiful but the only bad thing was they were beginning to set up for a summer solstice festival which ruined some of my pics. There were workers in neon yellow vests walking around and metal poles being set up. Oh well, it was still such an amazing sight!

This is a day I will never forget. :)

What I am wearing:

  • Snakeskin duster from PacSun
  • White knit top by Aqua from Bloomingdales
  • Jean shorts I made from Goodwill
  • Statement necklace from TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trendy Travelista