Thursday, July 5, 2012

Paris - Day 2: Printemps, YSL, and Champs Elysees







To start of the day we went to Printemps, one of Paris' best department stores. I was obsessed. Beautiful clothes, to die for shoes, tons of sales - a little piece of Paris heaven. Again, not a ton of time, I could have stayed all day. My first purchase of the trip was here: a pair of cherry red Carvela pumps with a jeweled ankle strap. Fabulous.

A quick lunch at Printemps then we were off the tour the YSL show room. This experience was major.  We had the privilege of touring Yves Saint Laurent's studio and be in the atmosphere of iconic designs. We even saw original drawings done by Saint Laurent himself. Breathtaking is an understatement.

Ending the day we walked down the glamourous Champs Elysees. I was awed by the gorgeous window displays and luxurious stores. Of course the ending stop was the Arc de Triumph and we had a delicious dinner of escargot and duck at a restaurant nearby.


This may have been my favorite day in Paris.


What I am wearing:

  • Floral top from Zara
  • Striped Blazer by Aqua from Bloomingdales
  • J Brand black skinnies 
  • My NEW Carvela cherry red pumps :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trendy Travelista