Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Big Ben and Westminster Abbey








Today we went to both Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. It was a beautiful day with blue skies perfectly dispersed with fluffy clouds. We only walked by Big Ben but it was a beautiful sight. 

Next we went into Westminster Abbey. I am so happy I took the time to go inside because it was just breathtaking. I literally stood in the same place Will and Kate were married. It was an amazing feeling. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside, but the interior was so intricate. 

This was a quick day trip because we had to be home early to get ready for our bar crawl that night. We went to 5 different bars in 5 hours. It was so much fun and almost everyone from our retail group went. It was a great way for the group to get together before our trip ended.

The previous day we went to Spitalfields market where I purchased some untique things, and also found one of the best vintage stores I saw on this trip. The selection of shoes and handbags was unreal. Cases with vintage Chanel, LV, Hermes, Dior surrounded me and I was in heaven. The bag I am carrying in my pictures was purchased here and it was such a good find. This vintage Moschino was hidden in the mass array of designer handbags and I snagged it as soon as I could. Such a unique purchase from London. :) 

What I am wearing:
  • Michael Kors chambray buttoned and tied up
  • Chartreuse lace dress from Cotton On
  • Michael Kors cut out oxfords
  • Vintage Moschino crossbody bag from a boutique in London


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trendy Travelista