Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cheers, London!













My last full day in London, how bittersweet. The day began with a traditional english breakfast complete with eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, bacon, beans, and toast. The we headed to Abbey road to channel our inner Beatles.

Our study center provided us with a farewell tea at Trafalgar Square. It was so enjoyable. We spent the afternoon indulging in tea, scones, and desserts while reminiscing on our fabulous trip abroad. 

I cannot believe my study abroad trip has come to an end. In a just 4 short weeks I traveled to 4 countries, snagged my dream internship, made wonderful new friends, crammed in every possible thing I could do, and experienced things I will never EVER forget.

London, you will be missed.

What I am wearing:
  • Leopard print top from Forever 21
  • Beaded necklace from Bloomingdales
  • Red wide leg trouser pants from Dorothy Perkins
  • Vintage Moschino bag
  • Michael Kors cut out oxfords



1 comment:

Trendy Travelista