Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Portobello Market







Portobello Market was one of my favorite markets I visited on this trip. With a little more upscale items, and lots of vintage I enjoyed just walking through. One woman's vintage jewelry shop was unbelievable. Her collection was very impressive and you would have had to spend an entire day there just to see it all. Just beautiful. Another shop I enjoy was a vintage store solely dedicated to furs. I tried on a cream mink coat just for fun. It was fabulous. 

I am wearing a shirt I bought at Spitalfields with fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld on it. This is such an awesome shirt and I got so much use out of it on this trip. That night we went out to one of London's exclusive rooftop bars, Paramount which was located on top of the Center Point building. For the night out I transformed this outfit from day to night by pairing my Karl Lagerfeld tee tucked into a pair of red trousers, a black and white striped blazer, and a chunky bib necklace and wedges. Perfect transition from day to night!

What I am wearing:
  • Coral colored J Brand skinnies
  • Karl Lagerfeld graphic tee from Spitalfields market
  • Leopard scarf from Zara
  • Vintage Moschino crossbody bag
  • Gold sparkly oxfords from Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trendy Travelista